Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

01-03-09

fuh! tired day today...
anything happen?
Y.E.S.!
something happen..!
ME, nicole teo has officially became a buddhist!
today i go to the "Gui Yi" ceremony...confirmation becoming a buddhist..
berlutut for about 1 hour.
my knees...haish...painful but happy..
before this...
i ragu2 to choose between Roman Catholic or Buddha..
since my mum is RC n dad is buddha...
im really confuse of which to choose...
well...dilemma for a Sino minority gurl..haha...
been went to church and temple...
and the last decision i make...
is the decision that i wont regret...
thanks to my dad that always support me n want me to achieve well in study n religious...
nah...today i argue with my dad about 1 issue in buddha....
he cant answer it and lastly throw me a book n ask me to read it...haish...
ok...
my cousins were there too...
1 of them...
kena rasuk...
almost la...
been suffering for a week...
been gone evi where to find bomoh cina, dukun melayu...etc...
tadi...hampir2...kerasukan roh jahat...
but then...
evi1 pray...n ....in the end...nothing happen...haish...( soory to say that...i reallly want to see some1 kerasukan...haha...oopS.)
but...evithing become normal...
the confirmation..aka upacara blessing masuk buddha...i will post the pic...later...busy with midterm bah...only ambik sedikit masa on9...XDXD
ok...wish evi1 good luck in midterm...!!!!!!!! jia you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, im Ryan... may i know what is yr question about the buddha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, im ryan. may i know what is yr question about the buddha???

    ReplyDelete