Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

omo omo

tonight
i went back to hostel..
some of my frens told me...
kalao saya orang kk, hari dua baru saya balik asrama oo....
( hari tiga ada exam...)

but my answer to them
kalao saya di rumah saja...
misti...on9 tidur makan tingu tv saja tu...
tiada masa dan tidak dapat saya study...

so now
im in my dear room...
not open book..
but still...
open labtop n blogging...

aduhhhh!!!!
sobs sobs....
desperate...

oh...just now im so excited..

while im driving back to hostel...
as usual..
teman by my dad...

suddenly....

oh no! accident...

no bah!!!

not accident...
hehe...

while drive passing a roundabout near yayasan sabah

i was on the lorong lambat...
suddenly a trueno yang berkilat2..
overtake my kancil tua..
my eyes cant take off it...

omo-omo...
im so excited...

that is M.Y.'s trueno...
i mean that is 1 of the trueno in KK....
arggghH!!!!!
i love sport cars....
though trueno is not any expensive sport car...
but i still like trueno...
tau fu che.....
hehe.....

ok ok...
stop dreaming...
off now...

aza aza fighting!!!!





5 comments:

  1. takumi's car? AE86? wow.. o_o got drift around de roundabout ka? xDD

    i agree.the last place u want to study at is ur own home.waay too many distractions x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya ya!!! no driff la...cuma overtake me there the roundabout...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way, i disagree about the statement house is the last place to study. for me, i can't even study in my house. For me, i prefer to study at park or friends house is the best option. Anyway good luck for your exam.

    ReplyDelete