Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Kudat & Kota marudu

My First Time to KUDAT N KOTA MARUDU....
( although i am sabahan...i never been there before...hehe..so excited!!)

posing dulu....as opening...

Sir Asmawan...bayar tiket...


This is the long house that we need to KAJI....@.@

rachel, suer, me, shamin, michie...




THEN, isi perut di Kota MArudu....


yong, eddie, eddy, kee, clement's hand..


taragang saru ba tu...dennye...sma me...
HEre we come!!!!
simpang mengayauuuuuuU~~~~~~




Caroline K.
Elvy G.
orang tinggi wanna jump into the sea...with KC look

with wai dat
with felitus..
wai dat, Sir Jodin, Michelle.



Kee yuan


I am HERE....^^

from left : fiona, nicole, holly, kak mas.


PerfecT VIEW!!!! speechless....


I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment