Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Friday, September 25, 2009

cuti mau habis suda.

Tired..Exhausted..Desperate....

Those was the words that i can describe myself as well as my fellow coursemates.
This semester is a tough semester,
full with assignments...
still countable but........not-finish-able.
Even finish....
still i think not a good piece of works.

One week of Raya holidays...
ok......i finish my assignments dy...my part.....
but suddenly......
know from my group members that they encounter problems with their part...
haish......i want to help...but i also no idea how to help.....
s.o.s

Then,
for another assingment.
suddenly another problem occurs....
which i think my leader will be reallly mad at me...
but...
its not my fault ok...
i dont want get scolded by "my leader"..
10 more hours from now...
i will do my best to settle this problem...
thx god im not facing it alone...
a good friend as well as my group member willing to accompany me to SETTLE it..
T.T

other problems?
haish......
holidays almost finish...
statistic final exam also left 1 weeks..
many things need to be done in short period of time....

dont k too much....
weekends enjoy dulu.....
relax relax bah.....( actually im very stress now...sheeeetttt.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment