Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

watch toothfairy.

This week are so tired
actually im not that busy...
but i dont know why everyday feel like super duper tired!
many work not yet done....
lab report which is always monday the due date to hand up to my group leader
but this week postpone it n i plan to pass on tomoro...
hope tonight not so tired and can finish it....

and the test.....
1 test over dy....
and today another test....
NUMERICAL METHOD!!!!!
last night do exercise till my hand painful dy.........
but i sleep very early 10.05pm.......

HOWEVER!
i did not wake up early....
michie n holly sms me...........
while they were in tutorial class....
and im on my bed.....
T.T

oh lecturers~~~
i didnt mean to excape class~~~~
please forgive me.........
0 attendance
T.T

Last night..
i think my dad is VERY LUCKY!
keep kena toto saja.....
and he said....
this year can "过大肥年 "!!!!

talking bout......新年....
my frens in kk.....
maybe i disappoints u all again this year....
my mum like not allowed let me stay alone at home...
must follow back kampong~
i wanna go 拜年 with u all...........
T.T

yesterday went to watch toothfairy....
erm...
ok ok la.....
nothing special...
just....
ok ok la...........
hehe.....
hehehehe.........
hehehehehehhehe.........

* no idea how to blog bout what had happen..........^^


No comments:

Post a Comment