Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last day of june.

30.06.10

.wednesday.

12pm.

Again….

The third week continuously visits sushi king in w. sq.

I promise myself this is going to be the last time I step into it for now.

I will be fasting sushi for at least a month to cover up all the food cost eaten in this holiday…XD

I am a student with no income and depend on the study loan…

1 word best describe my condition now is… “POkai!”

Haha…

Like last week, meet roanne and lulu there and lunch together.

Also saw ally and faieza there with boy boy. ( faieza’s shy shy small brother).

Also saw Gavin with his frens.

And then went to window shopping at cp.

Window shopping..means..back home with nothing..X(

Lastly, wave goodbye to roro & lulu.

4+pm.

Meet up with ally and faeiza again at faieza’s house.

Ally picked up Sandra and we’re heading to 1b.

This time, because of emergency..i got chance go in sandra’s house. First timeeeee…….

We want to watch ghost movie but that movie premier is at 11+pm.

So it was canceled and we choose to watch The A-team.

I read in someone blog I think, mentioning it as a 5 star rated movie?

If not mistaken….

It turn out so syiukkkkkk!!!!

Diablo in Spanish means Devil or in another meaning…Damn or Shit…

The movie so cool la….

Anyone who like action+comedy movies a re highly recomemended to watch this.

Before movie go kbox for 30 min…

After movie go kbox again for 30 min also…

10pm.

Most of 1b store closed dy.

So heading to Getaran Jiwa which is at Alam mesra.

First time going there also. ( sigh, now I was doubting…am I a kk-rian? So many first time…)

The food…sorry to say this…tasteless….

Absolutely wont go there for filling stomach again..

11+pm.

Reached home….

Tired!!! But fun!!!

Now pics show down….

Lulu & Roro.
Paparazi : ally, fifa & boyboy.




vanila soft icecream+free topping.
rm3.90



















P/s: today sasa T leaving Sabah dy.... :( Good luck in everything till we meet again next holidays..I like the gift!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment