Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the begining

U are welcome to an offline blogging. Yes indeed…I write this post offline.

My journey for 2nd year Sem 1.

5-7-09 Sunday

Today move in into my room. Well, yesterday I book already a nice, good feng shui, comfortable bed. And when I go inside my room. A beg was on my bed. WTF!

Then I check my table which is beside my bed. Got a paper written CAROLINE PETER on it…fuh! Relieve…coursemate rupanya…and then I ter-saw another paper….written…THIS IS MINE –SUER……lots of question mark….i sms Carol P. n she told me we were all in the same room…hahhaa….ok…..a room…3 juniors…3 seniors…..and 3 of us same course…which is not that bad I guess…hehehe……but then….nothing as simple as that, Suer wants my bed….from phone…she ask carol P to book for her…ask fauziah n carol K to come to our room and book…haha…I said I want my bed………that’s all……and she’s come…..keep begging to give her…..& I don’t know why….suddenly I said YES!ambilah….and that’s it….i give it to her…and move to another bed….sobs. This Sunday night.....i cannot sleep…keep listening to some weird sound…like almari buka punya suara…but when I curi2 see...almari were fully closed.

And I feel like something blew my head….ARGGGHHH~~~~~~~ that time was so scare......i pray…but like not use…I become more scare…because there are many rumors about my level here….i woke up at 2am…n then waiting time to pass by till 3….and 4…..at 4 something I woke up n went to toilet….keep praying…..erm…..nothing happens…….n after that….sleep till 7am….

6-7-09

Today is the first day of lecture….

And I escaped.

Went to kk to buy things…rain heavily.

I found a cheap shoes…..rm 19.90…very cool….and the color so nice…

Me n michele fight for it…but lastly both of us gave up…because…NO SIZE. So we didn’t buy.

Walking with sandal…really not comfortable. And now my leg got blister…

I haven’t found my new shoes…I need a new shoes….

I had changed my bed and automatically change almari n desk also…

Well…my desk is decorated nicely already and I quiet satisfy…hehe….

And the almari…cannot lock…..

So me and my good-skill friend…..VERONICA……add a lock to it….

Ta dang! Now I can lock my almari….

It may look easy but when u don’t have a hammer and use a sandal as hammer…it become tough though…lol…but we made it…!!! Yay!!! That’s why I love stay hostel…u can taste the bitterness and also…haha…sweetness of…..friendship

So tomorrow….i will go to lecture.

And…hopefully tonight I have a good rest.

1 comment:

  1. opps..
    u might change the feng shui too..
    if u dont like ya room go find another room then tell d admin..

    ReplyDelete