Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

group?

I feel dizzy right now. I just know that we need to form a group for thermodynamic subject. We need to form a group which is comprises of other engineering student, civil+chemical+mechanical+computer+electric n electrical. I got offer from 2 groups of friends. They invite me to join. They are BRILLIANT group. Well i mean they all are higher scorers....everyone wants to be in a BRILLIANT group. didnt we?

But here comes the prob, i cannot just left my close friends behind and go join other groups. I am not saying their result not good and i dont want to be with them. Its just..erm....close friends...which means...quite comfortable with them and also our hostel was near. It will be very convenient for us to do the assignment. So now..hmm....just wait and see......

6 comments:

  1. wow it's a tough decision u have to make... think carefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!!!
    hehehe.....
    masih fikir fikir ni....

    ReplyDelete
  3. high scorers doesnt necessarily mean they make a good team.
    anyway,choose wisely ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurm....good comment....then i will choose my good team....MDB team...lalala.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. MDB team??hehehe~
    or else you can join my team..
    still available ok..
    let me know if u interested..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahhahaha........AIMIAESH team...lol

    ReplyDelete