Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

bad dream

this morning i had a bad dream...really bad....in that dream...we all...me n coursemates were given 1 assngmt by constrct techno lectrr on friday...then he want us to draw the front view of that building oni....n 1 more thing but i forget wat thing dy...n that thing is something that is very complicated...ok.....then need to pass up on monday....then sunday....i keluar take a walk outside my house...then i saw 2 persons walk passby my house...its holly n fiona...then i asked la...where u 2 going...they said...go to hantar assmgnt sir xxx......terus me pun...hur? its saturday due date n i tot monday...then i rush to take my part yang not siap n folo them hantar...but funny part is...the sir xxx office that we are heading to is not in sktm...LOL....its in a factory....n we get lost while finding his office....then we pass up the asmgt....but then...while chatting with holly n fiona...i get to know that....not oni front view need to draw...but up view....left view...n right view....terus i.....
har~~~~~~~but not peduli dy....then on monday...the assmgt is given back...my name was called...with the result was announce...."nicole teo..0"...then.....wake up.................................... its wednesday....25.11.09.

2 comments: