Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

tuesday again...

24.11.09

its been a week after my final exam finish.

I really don't like my lifestyle now..i know its very relaxing...
but it made me getting more lazy day by day..

1. i sleep at 12+am n wake up at 11+am...
so overall i sleep 10+ hrs a day and continuos for a week already..
omi~ I think my brain want rosak dy sleep for so long...
but what to do.....
my bed is sangat sangat sangat selesa...compare to hostel punya bed.....

2. i was suppose to help my dad in his business.
become clerk....take phone calls..do the fax stuff..jote down the things....etc etc...
but....during these holidays...i only help him for 2hrs.
Thats all....X(

3.i lazy talking with ppl.

YA! i really lazy to open my mouth already even to talk with my frens....
hang out with them...i think i just "ya"..."o...ya..."...."ya lo"......
fuh~

4. at home...lazy go out...
Some frens are bringing me out....but....honestly...im so lazy to go out...
especially at nite...i started to hate night out...duno y....
when going to a place...after do what needed to be done...
my mind is all about...go home....
lazy to stay too long outside....

5.lost interest in papi.
haha...
i got a puppy named papi....before this i think she is cute...
but then now makin i see her...makin no feel...because grow bigger dy...haha...
before this...i can let her lick my legs...but now...baru she want lick sikit..already kena kick...
hurm.....

Why becoming like this?
Last semester holidays were not like this one...

fuh~~~~~~~
All i want is to fb...fb and fb......
and was very addicted to the fb games...
@@
S.o.S
i think 1 of the reason i becoming like this is because of Fb...
hurm................
apa apa saja la..............




No comments:

Post a Comment