Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

almost

12.4.10
.Monday.

Finished up 2 test!!!
so no more test for this sem..
all im going to do is focus on the final exam!!!!!

but the bad news is...
i still left 1 assmgnt to do..
which is the Mechanic of fluid.......

Tomoro is the presentation of electric circuit.
also not high hope for it.
just want fast fast finish that 10 min presentation...
then Study week is officially start for me...

Its been a tough week for all of us..the civilians..
I'd done my best to reduce myself to log in in facebook..
and
HEY!
i did it..
hahaha...
erm........

still the same words.
STRESS.
but the positive stress and im so sure of it..^^

*this blog is so death....
hurm...
hopefully the coming holidays...can brighten it up...
hehehehe........

1 comment:

  1. add oil nicole! dnt stres so much. hehe gud luck in ur coming exam! :D

    ReplyDelete