Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

emo again.

Happy seeing everyone are so happy. In blogs, can see that all of my friends are living their live happily. In facebook, with all the latest uploads pics...yes~ my friends they all are so happy and living a great live.. everyone was doing great.. erm...i am not happy. well, in another way round, i am not sad too. what am i talking?? hurm... fuh~ a little bit emo right now. I am seeing things that i should be happy of...i am happy..but duno why there's a bit pain inside the heart. I am not suppose to see things that not for me...but i cant help myself..and keep repeating the mistake.. is it a mistake? no..not a mistake..but something demotivate me..something distract me...something make me feel so down...i duno...i just duno why...feel like friends are all become stranger to me...no topics to talk..no..what else.... going to class..like everyone on their own world..talking with their own frens...i just...will take out handphone and play...huhhh...... not that i dont have friends...but just feel like...hurm......im in my own world....keep running in a turbulent flow....when can i be in laminar flow....? ( consequence of obssesion to the fluid LOL!) life so not good...not good? no..life good.. i got great parents! who always fullfilled my wishes...a car..a....what ever... but why still not satisfy with the life and asking for more? i just dont know....what happen? argh!!!! argHHHHH!!! aRGHHHH!!!!!

* dont worry. i'll be okay...just releasing tension here...peace~

2 comments: