Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

20/06/09

today is my cousin's wedding, Nancy. I am not really close with her though. The last time we met maybe 3 or 4 years ago? or more? i have no idea. Due to dad is working today, we didnt manage to show up to her wedding in Papar. She is 21st this year. so early right? if not mistaken her husband is 10 years older than her and have stable job. So it doesnt really matter because her life will be ok even if she is not working..lol...

yesterday upu result out dy..some were happy..some were not..for those who got their their dream uni and course....CONGRATULATION!!!! for those didnt make it...dont worry...still can merayu...Sure can get de...just have faith and pray a lot.

me myself...im so excited to know their result yesterday because it reminds me of last year. where i tend to know my upu result also...hehehe.....got my first choice.....lalala......ok ok....to my will-go-to-uni-soon fren....next week gonna be a busy week for u all....miahahaha......man man lai ar....... jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment