Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sorry for being hot tempered.

i am very sorry to the people surround me. I had been bad tempered recently. & just now it corrupted. i am so sorry. This evening, i promised myself not to be hot tempered again. But just now, something heat me up badly. Not going to mention it. Thank God! my selfishness n arrogance can killed me just now, i drive fast and overtake car without considering car at the back of me. i totally forget and drive recklessly. Thank God! if "lucky" star fall on me...i might be spending my night at the hospital today. i am sorry again. wendy couzy, its been 15 years n today first time i scolded u. i am very very very sorry. i was just to angry just now. just want to said, sorry everyone.


am regreted badly.

2 comments: