Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

3jun09

Today was so fun!
And I wore my sandal outing, imagine shopping around the mall with sandal and walked from Wisma Merdeka to Terminal Wawasan..
My leg was……….huh……toes were…….huh………………..
Anyway, forget the tiredness as long as it is fun!!!!!

First destination, post office. Sandra wants to paid the phone bill. At there, we met Colvin…ala….the Colvin Teo yang popular in SMLY….haha….

Then went to wisma… haha….buy many clothes oo….but got one is the stupidest sweater ever….haish…..story was like this, the price of the sweater attracted us, rm24.90 after discount. We happily choose lah…..because it is really cheap. But then after we paid, it is out of expected amount, when check again…the sweater actually is only 50% and it was rm40+. Nahhhhh……..rm40 for me….not worth lo….*cry cry* Sandra went inside the shop to check again, and the truth was revealed afterall.. we, 4 eyes, mislooked the price of the sweater….actually it’s not our fault, it’s the salesgirl’s fault…she put the price at wrong place….* cry cry* but then never mine la…I like that sweater also….
At first I planned not to tell mum I buy that sweater…because I already have three.
But I told only and at the same time detects her facial expression….ngahahaha…..
She didn’t scold me..so I felt quiet relieved…..

Then went to Cp, McD again!!!!! Spend rm50 on contact lens….T.T

Next is Wawasan Plaza, we met this girl ba…so cool….she drives Nissan fairlady…hahha….liang moi drive liang cha…..parking also got skill ni….

Then reach home… just not more than 5 minutes on9, apakoko bring me out to likas bay….jalan2…feel the sea breezeeeee………quiet ok la that place…back home…2 monkeys were on9ing…..wincoln and bonde…..

-finish-

No comments:

Post a Comment