Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

191209

19.12.09
.saturday.
my bro wake me up around 9am+
i was so sleepy that i cant even open my eyes.
but he told me..
" Micheal accident....langgar kereta orang...!!!!"
terus terwake up....micheal is my cousin who is 1 year younger than me.
with blur blur condition, i went down and see my parents just come back from outside..

my mum didnt cry...then i assume its not that bad...
online to take my cafe world food and post up latest status in fb...
i then told bro that...we should go to the hospital.
since everyone is working and busy.
so, called up edwin and wendy..another cousins...they also want join...
4 of us..with 1 car...went to Hospital Likas emergency unit.

kakak winnie was there dy....
but i saw her face like she so blur...
then she bring us to see him...

kakak winnie said she cant bring micheal back to her home..
coz nobody can jaga him
so...we just let micheal stay at our house...

They said....according to my parents.
he was drunk....
and just back from KK...
and in a straight road can hit other ppl car so badly..
funny part is here...
the accident took place at the traffic light at Giant Kolombong here.
which was VERY NEAR MY HOUSE.
his fren at that location called another fren in KL and that fren in KL told the news to aunt who
live near 1Borneo..and that aunty baru called to my mum....
pusing 1 big circle...
LOL..
by the time my parents reach there...
police sampai suda....
ambulance sampai suda...
kereta tunda sampai suda...

so my dad cant do anything...
just let it be POLICE CASE...
which can cost a big amount of money....
coz 1. he hit other ppl car.
2. he still P lisence.
3. he mabuk!
ok....
skipp....

Micheal at my house...
sleeping...
but around 5pm like dat he wake up..
condition like not so good.. :'(
he said ...chest very painl...cant breathe...
so now...my mum n kakak winnie bring him to QE...

just hope everything will be OK......

bro got join dono wat function in razz today...
so i sent him n edwin to cp 1st...
bring wendy to buy comics....
and i finally buy domokun keychain!!!!!!
miahahahhaa...
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment