Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Friday, December 11, 2009

random pics.

Just some random pics found out in my phone taken during the hol.

Just back home from somewhere and realised the moon was quite big n bright.


Roanne's car....during the 1st week of holidays...


This girl is so cute la...she never drive during night...
and now...greenapple chong is teaching her how to switch on the light..

After spm...my bro keep asking my mum help him dye his hair..
now makin i see..makin like p-lux..*sigh*

My pets...well not really mine..my dad's pet..


Went back to papar...mum's hometown..
2 stupid small cousins..


Pura2 sleep like i dont know...=.-"

Dina and alicia.....
at servay surveying chicken wings price.
went to faieza's house....................

No comments:

Post a Comment