Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

random

I was viewing my cousin's blog just now. She is a rock girl and a girl who knows to have fun. Since last few weeks, i just realized got one girl go to judge her life in her chatbox there. And then just now when visiting her blog, another people appeared and go to criticized. Now, here's the issue. Its not their life. Why they need to bother other people life? So busy body..may be they are trying to give advice on her..but..hey..come on la..before giving other people advice..take a mirror and look at yourself first. I dont like to too judge other people because i know its not my business..only if they really doing the wrong things. "Modelling is jual maruah?"....that is too conservative already. Somemore, 1 part is very iritating..they just leave a fake name there.. i mean..u dare to judge other people but u dont dare put your real name?=.=" ( and that 2 people i think is my cousin's surrounding friends). Pity on my cousin..but dont worry..as long as you think you are right..then there's nothing to be afraid of.

2 comments:

  1. ya..i agree...that is jelousy. ahahaaa..please la..haiyaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan..kan..?i baca saja pun i feel bikin panas...

    ReplyDelete