Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Award.



Awarded by Tantinny
thanks!!!!!! :)

And the rules go like this :
1. Say 'Terima Kasih' to the person who gave this award.
2. Pass on to 15 other blogger friends who deserve this award.
3. Share 7 things you don't know about me.

1. Thanks to Tantinny for the awards. c:

2. My TOP 15 blogger friends who deserve this award are........ ( not according to susunan okie.)

- everyday updates with interesting post. LIKE!

- :)

- interesting story line @ moral value story that will make u laugh out loud.

- updates on latest trendy.

- life of a medical assistant student. ( am i describe it right? :) )

- my cousie. inspirational motivational blog.

8. Sandra.
- nice post with the use of "high class" english words. orang band 5 ba ni...

- Aldane's sweet heart. a future lawyer who study in aussie.

- motivational + interesting post. :)

- part of his life. :)

- a fanatic of super junior.

Hottie. check it out!

Rubeanne's. ( ngam ka itu?)

:)

when linking all the blogger friends
suddenly make me wants to see them so badly.
my friends. i miss u all....
please live happily no matter where u are okie?
xoxo.

3. 7 things you don't know about me.

1. i like to bath my dog.
2. i like shake my cat's body.
3. i have another blog where is anonymous and
blog all the happiness and sadness in it.
4. i like beach!
5. When i talk less, dont try to ask more. im in bad mood. :)
6. I talk less doesnt mean im sombong. im just shy :0
7. i dont like talking with the elders. they tend to give
lots and lots of advice...wuarghHHHH!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. auww! yay! am in the list!! thnx so muchie!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot?! woot?! another blog??? me too! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasehmen.....no. 3 ooo...haha..camana mo main ni bnda? copy paste???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna wondering the same thing..how to apply the award? Yup, Thinking of creating another blog =)

    ReplyDelete