Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Monday, May 3, 2010

old pren

Holidays! Holidays! Holidays!

Cant wait for the holidays!
Friends are back from their uni.
some of them finish early
&
some of them finish late. ( me la tu)

Just now chat with San.
She finished her paper today. :)
Starting her holidays by going KL travelling. (jeles)
me...?
starting my holidays going survey camp. (malas)

get to know from San that Fifa is going to Labuan also.
hopefully the date is clash and can ask her bring me out to town..
or i just go back with her from labuan?
will ask for more info during our meetup after my paper on friday..
oh~
i miss u all my friends.
i dont know Wan lei will be coming back or not.
But i know Ally is back already. :)
Argh!
i forget about Holly.
Definitely will bring Holly meet up them too...
arGH!
i cant wait friday to come.
Holidays?
OH~ im broke.
it always so paiseh to ask money from parents or to go to the atm machine..
heartache~
the solution.
maybe will get a partime job?
or
just stay at home like the previous holidays and
fb till bored.
:)
sleep now.
nite all.


1 comment:

  1. lol! if its a long sem break, then try get a part time job would be nice. :) happy holiday to all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete