Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Bored

I cannot sleep. Maybe because of the pearl milk tea that i drink few hours ago. 2.34am now. and i need to wake up at 7am to go Santavana today. My mind was so messed right now. Everything is not right and I am finding a way to correct it. i hope in this right time got the right person to talk to bout my condition. Well, a bit emo tonight. still tonight? erm..morning.. listening to tear drop on my guitar while emoing. :) Holidays left 1 month more. And...it is not according to plan. I plan to get a job during this holidays but there is no job suitable for me. or should i just said, i cant accept the job that available for me? or more simple..MALAS.....erm...whatever la... at home counting days for the holiday to end. sad. actually i very salute people that can do part time job and at the same time studying. It train them bout the time management. wuargh~ i am very bad on it. Every morning i wake up, sure will thinking bout what to do for the day. today, i cant find anything to do in my house. The old shelves for shoes, already painted. etc. Now am really bored. If going out to town and spend times there, also becomes another headache for me. MONEY flow out like water easily~ even go toilet pun need pay, parking pun need pay...hurm...why life so cruel...huh....this holiday..i cant believe i never go 1b after the last outing with coursemates on the last final paper. argh!! during school day, paling kurang pun a week 1 time. fuh! during this holidays, my best companion would be my fb games. Mall World, Night Club City, Hotel City, Tiki Resort. Treetopia & My Empire. Everyday games~ apa punya hidup ni??!?!?! huh....some more i have a big wish right now. I hope i can be at another country now. i dont want here!! boring!!!!! After tomorow will be going back to my mum's kampong - ulu kimanis, papar for tadau kaamatan celebration. We did not tanam padi but we do putung gatah. LOL bahasa sabah. so proud of it. i do not know how to putung gatah. but i glad that my cousins know how to do it. atleast it doesn ot extinct in my generation this tradition. please do not look down on people who is putung gatah, their income maybe higher than u. a month can earn up to 3k. fuh! my small cousins, asal holidays, sure got many income while me zero income. :( To be truth, i so lazy want to back my kampong. its not that i dislike being at there or wat. its just... going back there..
everything is the same, nothing change and my day spent there is just to wait time pass by gambling or just watch tv...ahhhhh~~~ the feel is... indescribable la........its 3.02am...and i still not sleepy! argHHH!!! what else to type........erm......arGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I also dunno hw to PUTUNG GETAH! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bahasa..putung gatah ba...HAHAHAHA...i dont know juga... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sy pun xtau..ahahaha..
    tau kc baja anak pkok gatah sja..ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. chill nic!!! u came across my mind too talking bout this freakin bored hols...but wat to do..in another month, its going to be pretty damn hectic...just live it to the fullest i can say.

    ReplyDelete