Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Friday, February 20, 2009

20-02-09

Fuh! a week has passsssed....

Im happy that i finally finished my drawing....3 oh....3!!!!
usually we are using approximately 8 hours to complete it...
so...
8 x 3 = 24 hours...

nguahaha!
crazy!
but...i finished it before the dateline...WOHOo! ...treat myself a SR cp and Sushi king lunch at Warisan Sq. today...nguahaha...

Drawing 1..hmm...so blur....camera prob..



2nd drawing...saluran air? ya ke? i dono...
draw without any understanding.....
memang R.O.S.A.K.!


3rd drawing...nguahaha!!!! the most satisfied drawing...bumbung rumah...
so any1 want to build home...please find me...nguahha...
i will make sure ur atap will ada bocor air during the rain...wuahaha...
kidding la.....

Tomoro and Sunday...
WUARGHHH!!!
its gonna be a tired weekend...
less rest...more work...
There is this PIALA DEKAN...
for my school aka faculty punya activity....
as the AJK...
im highly promo any WARGANEGARA UMS go to see...
haha.....
better prepare camera in full batt..haha...
adios!

p/s : this week i had my worst week...nguahahhaa...i hate *****....but..
forget evithing...tomoro a new day!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ur drawing looks neat/tidy

    n not bad too

    ReplyDelete
  2. not so eazy la...the proff high demand...arggghh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. why so early draw that resummit one???
    me till last week baru lukis....
    not me lan duo ....
    couse i want wait my draw tec become better baru re-draw........
    ahaha

    ........................kee

    ReplyDelete