Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sad

Its a sad day today...
only a small matter can make my mood spoil for a whole day...

its hard to find a true friendship..
as any1..anywhere..
same races..or differ....
they will still betray you...
i sometimes thinking that i treasure my friends more than myself...
putting them as my priority...
decisions...mostly followed them...
but because of that....
it makes them step onto my head...
WTH!!!

duh!!!!!
luckily...my bi class just now has made my day brighten a little bit...
we have our oral assesment just now...
i think i done poorly for it...
and i was becaming more sad...
but...
out of my mind...
madam said...
good!

i was....
happy!
for that moment...
1 word..can make me feel a little relief..huhu...

watelse...
im gonna off9 now...
study for my tomorow geology subject..

ta-ta...xDxD

TOMOROW WILL BE a GREAT DAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. sad things happened everyday,dun think too much about it.gambatte nikola :)

    hey,want a tutor 4 bi ka? murah sj.ngehehehe xBB

    ReplyDelete