Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Im Happy..


Peace! man! Have a great day today...
talk a lot...
laugh a lot...

This was fami reza's adverstisement in the bus stop..
oh mi! i want to meet him...but...
but...i miss it...
24 jan...now was almost the end of feb...
maybe next time...pleaze come sabah again!!!!!


Lathe machine...haha...this stuft was cool!! like it!! SYIUK!!!!

Second project....i love it!
Today i am extremely in a good mood...
y?

hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
ting! ting! ooppss...
before that let me tell u about my yesterday..

ei..not yesterday...is this morning...1.50am...
actually i was study till 1am..n then jump into bed n sleep...
but....
later..............
after that...............
i was dreaming....
i dream that...........................
my room was very dark. So, i went to switch on the study table lamp.
the switch was under my room8s study table. so i need to tunduk to switch the lamp. as i tunduk.....
something heaving landed on my back...
very heavy..
but i manage to straighten my body...
haha.. then... i cant move...
so i yelling loudly...
nobody heard me... i saw my rom8s sleeping on the bed nearer to me... i shouted her name..she dint wake up...tidur mati... then... i take a chair n move her...that time i still cant move... standing on the same position.. She dissappeared.. then... the dream stops there... my mind aka brain feel so fresh... n i was totally wake up already that time.... but... I still cant move and i cant open my eyes! whats happening?????!!!!!!
something heavy landed on my body n makin lama makin kuat that thing hold me... Oh sh!t!!!!! "Gui Ya Chuang"???? " rogon himpit"??? "hantu hempap"??? i was thinking... shud be not... but... i really cant move!
i started pray... 1st pray...that thing hold more tight... 2nd prayer... terus hilang... terus can move... terus can open my eyes.... terus i take my hp n see the time... its 1.50am.... OMG!
i really believe this thing really exist... haha.... sigh* ok back to the happy story.... today i play a lot in the workshop... haha... n i meet 3 new persons today... haha.... what 3? ting! ting!
its a secret that i never reveal in here... ahhahaa.... then...i eat a lot.... haha!!!! n of coz... i use lots of money... haha.... k... that all... take k evi1..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wink* *happy* *happy* *happy*

5 comments:

  1. about de hantu thing,all i can say is pray a lot n hope it will never happen again x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nw baru sy ingat.my b2.01 pun got similar incident.kena sumpahan sdh xDD

    p/s:deleted my old blog.my new one - http://taragangsaru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa, you really happy o..
    So many "wink"s and "ting"s.
    About the hantu thing, i can't say anything cos i never experince it. Myabe if i kena also , i think the hantu will boring one
    cos..
    i tidur mati one. Very hard to wake up.
    haha..
    Take care and have faith a lot..
    You'll be safe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah..nah..nah...is not about u tidur mati or not...im tidur mati also can awake tau...huhu...
    ngehhehe....XDXDXD ya ya...faith!

    ReplyDelete