Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Friday, February 6, 2009

5 feb'09

Today, i wake up at 9.30am..been study so hard yesterday til 2 in the morning..i really study oo...not play2...then...prepare myself to go kpo lecture. During the lecture, im quiet nervous..
psst...got a leng zai sat beside me...nguahaha...kidding la...i nervous the presentation.." quality management viewpoints"...i do studied it already...but still scare...luckily, i was not being called by sir MAN...wakakka....then...there are math tutorial....i walk with my friends to b.t.3...my mind was thinking about tonight...so the clever nicole teo...LANGGAR THE papan tanda outside sktm...OMGosh! my head was like....painful...but only awhile la...michele said she really shock when ter-saw me langgar the papan tanda....i was....ok...its painful...but...then...not pain redi...i know...i didnt look in front...im just thinking about tonight...my mind was all about tonight and tomorow..then... Math tutorial...WTH! we suppose to discuss tutorial 1.2 til 1.4.. ive done all ages ago...so very relaxing waiting for miss to come...who knows....She suddenly throw out the words..."I want u all to pass up tutorial 2.1 today" WTH! i finish it by time la....by copy-ing the answers....nguahaha....

After math, i back room...fill my empty stomach and take my nap.....

6.15pm..dad came to fetch me home...
its jam....massive traffic jam...
how i wish i can fly....!!!
i believe i can fly~~~ i believe i can touch the sky~~

okay...
tonight i excape my karate training....after dinner...went to "zhong hua yi shan" visited Pek kong for the 3rd times....we prayed for him....hopefully he can achieve nirvana...and went to the "xi fang ji le shi jie" [heaven] without any rintangan....
i helped them copy some mantra to be burned tomorow...

wat else...o...then take picture with them...
we will be sending the corpse back to Lingkungan,beaufort9 hours later from now....where our ancestor were buried there..
12.48am...i cant zzz now....
i cant wait for 7am to come...
i will stand by my camera....ngehehe...its an experience of true buddhas funeral ceremony...
"Ming Dian Fa Shi" - a buddhist sifu will be coming 7 hours later to do the last praying....
im sad....hopefully i get someting new to learn today..........................................

1 comment:

  1. Waa, no need to be so nervous inside KPO class ma. Have fun. what you think so much until can langgar papan tanda o?Want to pray for your pek kong no need think much ba... You are not the one who lead, you just follow..Never mind, later on show me the picture you have taken . I also wanna about your culture a bit.

    ReplyDelete