Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

ponteng~~

OMg~~ T.T
i dont want to skip my first day class on this new sem, but my coursemates they'll only back on the 4th day of the new sem, which means that i'll be alone for the 4 days & which eventually makes me want to plan to skip class.

wuarggghhhh~~~
i dont want to naik bas alone, eat alone in the cafe, walk alone~~
i just dont want....
hmmm....
ponteng? or not to ponteng??
arggghhh~~~ if only H by myside...
i wont have to choose...
coz H sure wont escape class...
those attendances are important...yet back to the mainpoint...
I DONT WANT ALONEEEE~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. wui...aku pun tia mau skip bha..tp ao hen pa tggal sorang2 zai bilik.lg pun wo mama jg suru aku blk 4jan..sbab dia tau yi ding mei you ren balik awal punya...gomen T-T..1st time pnteng klas tuk 1st week..wo wan dan le!!!

    ReplyDelete