Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

what my future will be?

today, i helped my father in his small office..

what interesting happens today?

only 1... a girl.. who claims herself as a polytechnic student..she apparently has job & the main point she came here to my father's office is to help her friends..find jobs..it was the LI ( latihan industri ). In order for them to graduate & get a diploma certificate..they need to finish their LI 1st..i read their resume. They were born in 1989..ok..they got working experiences..their course are...dip. in elctronic & dip. in mechatronic. The resumes didnt included their latest pointer..i really earger to know their results..hmm...but..according to that girl, she ran through many officeS n yet kena reject saja..& the due date to pass up the LI form was 2 days more. My father rejected her..because we dont need electronic n mechatronic student plus...we are automobile small company..enough people already..hehe..i feel pity for that girl & her frens..

back to my life..

in my 3rd year, i will have my LI also..
wargggggghhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~
me..how to handle my LI...?
will i pass or fail? im so scare...but i hope i can make it through..
i dont have working experinces, the above 2 students have working experinces yet dont have job. me? what about me? no experinces at all... T.T Im very worried.
My planning : my 2nd sem holidays..i will go to work..i want work!!! i dont care!!! i dont want fail in my uni!!! Jia you! jia you! jia you!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hmm

    is actually a good thing to have work experience..then u wil hav a higher chance to get a job~

    i reli hope u can get a job soon

    cuz reli have to find a job now~

    wish u all the best!!

    ReplyDelete