Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Monday, December 22, 2008

rantai besi

I went back to my kampong last Saturday.

Something happens there & that story was quiet interesting for me. There was an old lady in that village. She was 93++-year-old.& because she’s too weak & old. She gave her last breath last week (I forget which day). She left many properties to her only daughter. They (uncles & aunties) said she is a stingy woman & never treat people nicely.

The story was very long. I just make it simple & shortened.

The night after her funeral, according to KadazanDusun custom, she ( her spirit ) was invited to have her last dinner at her home. During this period of time, the family members & friends will sit quietly on the floor in darkness. ( Cannot open the light.. I duno why, just a traditional way to respect the dead I guess ). Then, at that particular day, the spirit was told to go home at 7pm. The family prepare food for her, beras, ikan, n etc..

Got this sifu who has the ying yang eye’s, instead of staying at that dark house, he went and sat outside of the house. Around 7.30pm, the family assumes the spirit has come back to eat her dinner & leave the house. So they open the light & started to feel relief as the funeral process has finished. BUT—here comes the interesting part, the sifu share what had he seen during that period of time, he said….

Around 7pm, he saw the spirit came home, follows the pathway from the gate and walked to the front door. Beside her, there were 2 bodyguards ( he didnt mention how they look like..maybe ugly?..) holding a rantai besi..the rantai besi was lock up on her hands..when they reach the front door..the bodyguards open then rantai besi and she walk towards the living room where her family n friends were there.. After awhile, she went out. The bodyguards lock up her hands. And leaving the house..Lesap in front of the house..

All the villagers were shocked with that story, especially her family members.

But does it really exist?huhu………..

1 comment:

  1. so scary but when my grandma died rite..my maid say she saw my grandma come back to our hse oso oh..duno true or not..

    ReplyDelete