Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sayurnara 2008

1 hour and 15 minits more..2oo9 is coming...actually,i have many wishes for 2009...

recall last year countdown..i was with sandra at matrix..countdown together..i still remember that time..i left ma-ma- in room...& lepak in front of library..that time, i saw BIG BOSS, he was with his's friends..well, i saw he's holding his phone,& suddenly, my phone sms tone rang, it was a message from him..huhu...i miss him,my dear best friend..haha...make me remember the basketball sweet memories...

2008..
what i've done...
-get my driving license..tq!mr. jpj..
-finished my matriculation..tq!lecturers that in kml...
-get into university which was always my parents' wish...now i make it come true.tq! mum&dad.

what else...hmm...
i think thats all..

2009...
keke....
secret neh~~~

wish all of my friends...happy new year 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment