Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20may09

I should write something but i duno what to write. What happens during these few days? Hmm..
there's nothing happen actually. I am boring at home. Boring till the maximum. I want to find a part time job but my mum said she wants me help her at home because she will going on an operation on june and i am appointed to do all the houseworkS on behalf of her. =.=" HEHE...
hopefully i learn something new la because im really not got in doing housework esp cooking.^^
Looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. oo,ur mother mao pg operation? wish her the best of luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aish.....menyampuk....lagi this girl di sini....ya la ya la...happy birthday to aimi......

    thx taragang saru...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..how come?u never help ur mom to cook le?heheh..oh ya, i love d ur header pic..looks cool..^^

    ReplyDelete