Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yesterday i went to 1b makan2 n intong wayang. I want to watch The sniper, since majority want watch BOhsiA: Jgn PilIh JalAN hiTam , i just followed them la. For me la, my taste. BEST! NICE! The opening was..waow! the song by JAmes BaUm "cik adik" very smart la...the rempit slang also mantap la! LU NI APA HAL, DOH? [bodoh] LU PIGI MAM' LA![mampus]..To be truth kan, i dont watch malay movie, dont have chance, remp-it kl drift evolusi bla bla bla...heard before but never watched. SO bohsia can be considered my first malay movie watched in cinema...and it didnt turn me down..Though the ending not so good..Still like the role of the mat-mat rempit. Wa suka la...

argghH!!!!

im addicted to the new group 2NE1....U know i like bigbang hiphop rnb rap style. They were just the gurl version of bigbang. CL the group leader. She's just like LAdy GAGA style..wow!2ne1 mv fire just released in 24 hrs ago..like iT!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>cant wait to go home>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tired of packing>>>>>>> hungry>>>>>>>>>>want drinks cola>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my own bed>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 comments:

  1. i saw the mv~not bad la..but i dunno which one is which one i oni know sandara park

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. sy sem 2 ni 1 kali jak p tgk muvie.. huhu

    ReplyDelete