Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

saturday night.

Tonight was very boring. I had my dinner in a vege restaurant. DELIYSIOUS! then takaway pizza lagi. So, tonight my task is only to eat eat and eat. haha..i duno what to blog about. Since im so boring and full and been surf the net aimlessly for 10 minutes, i decide to blogging..........bout place that i would like to travel with my family. [ feel like high school essay pula kan..the topic..nvm...do just like my motto..hentam lah!] XD

I have a dream, that is to work in dubai someday......ok....tet! out of topic.

I have a dream, that is to travel to TIBET. So many awesome n interesting countries out there but why im interested to go there? Hurm.. I also don know. I wish to meet the dalai lama...lama also can la....and i wish to go to the shop in tibet..i want buy this thing.

Search so hard in net and found this, tibet buddist drum. YES! i want buy this in TIBET. i dont know actually what thing is this but i saw lama holding this when they praying. SO cool!
Actually i saw 1 fake de in Giant kolombong here at the Saturday pasar, but very small 1. I want go there buy an ori 1...hehehe......

Then i want to touch that thing, the things that i dono whatt name and i know its for the ritual purpose.......hehehehe....Then, i want go to see the Himalayas hill...i want eat tibet food...i want...i want...i wanttt..........go there if got chance. Wait till i rich, i'll bring my dear dad n mum go there coz i know my dad also want to go there.

wuahahahahahahahah!!!!!

D2D~~~~~peace!~~~~!!!

1 comment:

  1. Waa...so guai bring parents go also..good good..don worry..sure can go ther someday..:P

    ReplyDelete