Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

good bye sem 2.

**Beware that you are about to read a boring blog article that might be make you feel sleepy **

dear reader,

I officially finished my 1st year of civil engineering course. During this 1st year, i learnt many things. First of all, thanks to my room8s. From 3 of u, MDB, Ada, and Cindy, i learnt a lot. Its true. From them, i learnt how to cook. Seriuosly, in home i never cooked. If u guy still remember the 1st day i cooked in room, the egg, what i done to it. Haish, thx to u guys, now i can cook the basic meal for myself.

If im stressed in studying, i will avoid myself from my study table and went to ada's extra bed, spending my time there, watching outside the room, playing there. TQ, Ada for everything.

MDB, she's a girl that know many things, really~she knows lot about artists, general issues, what happen throughout the worlds. & it really make me realise that how important the general issue is. Before this, i think i only care bout my books, books and only books. But she make me realises that there are some other things thats more important than the books.

Cindy, i think she is a brave person and independent. i cant be independent which i wish i could. She's very active. During sem2, i've seen that she have probs in her club, but she manage to overcome it. I like the spirit she has. & it actually motivate me.

i still have many things to write....but too sleeppy...will continued it next time...gd nite.


TObECOntinuED

No comments:

Post a Comment