Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I heard from dad yesterday that apak koko will be coming back from Ontario on this 17th of May.
Hmm....I couldnt wait to see her pictures taken in Canada. Last few days, i google earth on Ontario, Canada and just i saw MExico!! alamak...swine flu....apak koko....u must becareful oo...dont get swine flu there...choi! choi! choi! i told dad bout this & he said maybe apak koko will kena quarantine few days....hopefully everything fine..!!!!!

2 papers left..sunday n monday...i will study very very very hard...a fren used to hadiahkan these word to me "BELAJAR GILA GILA KO!" which he explain belajar gila gila ko is study HARD like u dont see anything except ur notes in front of u, not thinking anything except ur definition, formulas in ur notes, not imagining of holidays except the days u sat on the exam hall and holding ur exam paper....hmmm.....like driving car not in gear 2 or 3 but...GEAR 5! like....a nerd...like a..

hehehe!!! that words motivate me when im in matrix...now....last 2 days for my pecutan....if got gear 7, i will use gear 7 study...aisehmen....hehehe.....to all my frens....sama-sama gear 7 kita...
jgn REVERSE oo....

No comments:

Post a Comment