Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

*RoroLuLUYinYinNAtNat*

I lost my camera..
OFFICIALLY lost it...

some using my phone n old cam take de...
due to so less ppl....
4pixels de cam....
i dint take so much pics...
X(

after filled our stomach, which was penang kuey teow saja...
we heading to KKbox lo...



Mocktail n Tbits..
i rather drink cola.....huhu.....


Natalie Lee..

Lulu jie...
omo omo...
lulu jie's house got 1 ae86...
argghhhh!!!!!


Natalie can rap oo....
akon pun...she smack it!

This was around 9pm...
still with ok-ok de mood...
Roanne Foo N Jin yin.


After that, jump jump jump!



HOHOHO!!!!
unforgetable song of that night.....

"劲歌金曲

古巨基"

argghHH!H!!!
12 minute man....
aduhhhh.....
wait til i want zzz....


Lulu jie change place....huhuhu....



using flash neh...uhuhuhu....
all wear white...oni me black...
huhu....


Roane in coldness....

12.01am.....
paid rm 4.90 per person....
back home....
zzzzzzzzzzzz..............
next week come again...
^^


5 comments:

  1. how come u lost ur cam?how u lost it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah so cheap de oni 4.9 per person

    haih

    i wan go back kk le..i miss kk so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh..
    pg kkboX lagiiii...
    jgn nyanyi lagu 'touch my bady' suda la~..
    heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. sy slalu p kbox.. tapi jarang nyanyi.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. actualy it happen to be around rm8 de bah...but got some calculation error..haha...study for ur final exam jomax...dont think too much la...

    lost it...dono where..me myself dont realise where i drop it...

    tut my barrehhhh.......lalala....

    nyanyi la...best mah.....

    ReplyDelete