Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Cecilia.

7.06.10
.Monday.

Today first time meet this friend of my parents named Cecilia. She is an insurance agent. Once she talk, many comes out and the room was never quiet. Actually i am kind of not comfortable with first time meeting people and telling things about myself. However, today just push on myself to talk more. And yeah~ it turns out i felt that i talk too much. And i realized that my age now is suppose..opps..no..is a must! to start knowing many of the "adult" stuff. That aunty asks me lot of questions but i found out hard for me to answer. Is that i stay in home for too long until dont know how to response? is that my brain become more "ci dun" [lambat response]? YES! Cannot stay like this. Change!

3 comments:

  1. try go out and talk to everybody that u met. ahah......Might not a good idea. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. come out yumcha n we talk talk talk! hahaha

    ReplyDelete