Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

girl like car.

Its raining again. For those who do not know me well, my dad is running a small garage for car repairing in Kolombong and have a small office here. Right now, i am in this small office "taking of" the business. LOL. Actually i feel embarrassed to say it that i dont know any of the office work here. Except joting down the car plate number, joting down the item told by my dad into the book, help in some ms word typing. Other than that, i know zero. It so terrible to say this. When i was small, i once thinking that i want take over my dad business when i grow up. But seriously rejected by my mum because she have this kind of thought that girl should not messed up with cars. Cars is only meant for guy. Then know i apply this to my brother. If i am him. I wont missed out the chance. If i am him. My thought will be different. I am a guy. My toy is a car. I have a dad who run a car business. I can help my dad take over his business. I can learn from now on. I can take Automotive courses. I can expand my dad business......there are many possibilities. But sadly i am a girl. And my brother does not interested in this car business. He only interested in drawing & design....... So there is nothing much to do. I am still sitting here right now. Rain is getting heavier. Watching the workers repairing car. How i wish i know many things about cars. How i wish i learn it from small.

The ball season is coming soon. erm, to be precise is tomorrow. I need to be patience because everywhere is going to be football stuff. Shopping mall selling football jersey, the merchandise etc. Television is all about football advertisement and even our own country also got that i most hate football advertisement. I really dislike that advertisement if u all know the one tendang tendang invisible ball that. Soon, facebook and twitter going to flood about fifa football comment. argh~ be prepare. i am not a football fanatic but i absolutely wont miss out the fun watching football match. Go go Japan! Go Asia!

Rumasam no wagu tii.... its going to rain soon.....i learned this from Eve Lee. i never meet her face to face. she is in ums also taking forestry. She is my cousin Stan boboy's girlfren. Hope to accidentally meet her in ums...hahahaha....what i am trying to said is..im feeling proud of her. She is a sino kadazan girl ( can know from her name). She can speak kadazan! i know 1% of this language only. manuk...tasu...tompinai....mulau....My maternal side dont speak this language to the youngster. Even to our grandpa. Also just speak Sabahan Malay. Some of my maternal side cousin know kadazan language. Im glad. Nowadays, many people dont know how to speak their mother language. its a waste.. eh..hold on.. NO OFFENCE!!!!!!! im mentioning myself too. Mum kadazan but cant speak kadazan. Dad hokkien but cant speak FLUENTLY hokkien. Grow up in hakka surrounding yet also cant FLUENTLY speak it. when ppl speak i just can nodded my head.*sigh. Another language that i like the most is the brunei malay... "ari atu aku taliat orang membeli", "atu aku nda tau", "ani buntak buntak ni", "bakarii". Borneo is so cool. Filled with many languages and people. The cultures are unique!!!! I hope i can speak all of it...cool~~~

5 comments:

  1. actually still not late to learn about car, :) well, there's no such words "late" in learning things right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *doink* i only can understand when dey speak kadazan but seriously me too cant speak it, same as u 1% of it ny. hahaha! hakka still ok la. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya o...i like that sentence. its never too late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the post I love most among all!
    Duno, love ur english here. Its simple and steady. =)
    Yeap, I cant speak Hokkien in goo manner also..at least simple conversation still ok la..
    Kadazan language is my next aim to learn..kekee..
    Brunei, Im learning with my Bf.. Unconsciously..=)

    ReplyDelete