Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

La Wong & me

26.6.10
.saturday.

Its a 2 days straight unproductive days.
what i do was facing the lptp and online.
but nevermine
days like these will end soon.
see the upper left side blue-ish widget.
2 weeks and 2 days to open sem.
I dont want holidays to end
though i had unproductive days at home.
:)

Last night i watched Marley & Me.
Excused me for being so outdated.
terjumpa di lptp bro ba tu..
its cerita pasal anjing dengan tuan dia 1 family.
ending is the dog die.

I used to have one dog that can be categorized as intelligent dog.
erm well, among all of the dogs that we owned.
his name is "la wong".
wong means yellowish in cantonese.

Why he is an intelligent dog?
1. When u throw a stone to the outside, he will go to catch the stone by "lompat pagar".
Pagar aras pinggang la...

2. When banjir, (my house used to banjir alot when i was in primary school.)
others dog go bertapuk, but la wong instead go berenang2 and he know where is the drain located and avoid that area. and swim to wherever he want.

3. When fight with the dogs in the surrounding, he always win.
Though he luka-buka whole body.
(btw..ingnore the luka-buka. words..)

4. La wong is a tahan lasak dog.
He good in fighting and also hit by cars many times.
His kaki pernah patah but sendiri baik.
We never bring him to "hospital".
Its just like those tamil movie u watch where those hero,
lawan2 and luka-buka
and hero laaa....
maybe because of that...
La wong is like the playboy in my house area....
many "gf".
LOL.

I miss my dog.
But he passed away long time ago.
because suffering from cancer.
We do bring him to "doctor"
but doctor said...
tunggu masa~

Marley & me
just remind me of my dog.
My family never get a good dog like him.
Now punya...
biasa2 saja........

No comments:

Post a Comment