Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

No more double.

23.06.10
.wednesday.

U might get bored if following my blog..
yes... this week.. again...
i went to sushi king eat the rm2 sushi..
morning get the confirmation that roanne lulu also going
so why not eat together?

Tower.
Dont know how many plates this time.
I forgot.

Say good bye to them.
Me and Nana ryde went to watch movie.

Toy Stories 3 at cathay.
" You got a friend in me...
You got a friend in me....."

Nobody no not-like toy story.
Its 1 of my favorite cartoon movies besides Mulan.
The story like growing with us.
Yeah..when we grow up, we not playing the kid stuff anymore.
Girl....from barbie dolls move to make up stuffs.
Boy....from toys move to.......erm....duno....
Its a nice movie.
Love the ending.

After that,
went home and find my toys.
But i cant find my old patung.
and found this

Hancur hancur suda ini patung.
Not mine.
Its my brother's.
he never let go of this when he was small.
HAHAHAHA.........

No comments:

Post a Comment