Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dreams

Dreams.
( blog title inspiration by Jevelle) :)

Everyone sure have dreams. No matter we will achieve it or not, we must firstly have dreams. I am 21 this year with no great achievement. Everything that i owned now basically is mine but actually is just given from my parents. So still not mine. I am waiting for the day i go out to work, earn my salary and buy my own things. hahahaha.......

1. An engineer. Actually i am so passive about my study. Until now, open new semester on this july, i am a 3rd year civil student, the word "regret" sometimes still will appear in my minds especially when i get bad result. Nowadays, engineers are everywhere. To survive, many aspects are count into..u need to have great knowledge..problem solution skills..teamwork..argHHH!!!lari topic!!!ok...back to the main topic. I wish i can get the engineer title "IR", which in class my lecturer always encourage us to work harder, start planning from now on. He say, "if get title IR, 1 cop IR can earn 3k..if a month got 3 cop..can earn up to 9k a month!!!!". Thats only the cop..not include salary.....But there is no such easy works on earth. Hardwork is essence.

Well, in case after few years later i did not get a job in my field, i got myself a backup plan! I am not as good as my cousin who wants to be an entrepreneur. I mean...my creativity....NOT GOOD!!! so maybe my final way out is get into education field. Manalatau...i can become barisan lecturer in UMS....LOL....just some backup plan...

2. Build house for my parents. Financial support for my parents to build their dream house.
and maybe i can design the house? Another sad thing is, autocad is 1 of the software for designing plan. And until now, i dont know how to use it. *sobs. But i still wish i can design a house for my parents~we all love wood designed house..but due to the termite cases in my current house. I think wood designed house is out of the list. lari topic lagi~~

Currently just that. My biggest dream now is to graduate faster and work in civil field. This post is suppose to be longer but due to my stomach is yelling for food and my ideas flew away.
Dont know what to type dy. found it boring? haha...i continue next time..... :) ciao...

3 comments:

  1. 哈哈啊...Find it Boring?? NOPE!! heheee...
    yeah, u guys love WoodMade house too? So do I lehh..
    If I happen to own my land and build my house..Might ask from ur help to design it! em, is designing ur scope of job for engineering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not our scope.its architect work...paiseh...hahahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete