Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

11.30 pm....I cant sleep....my stomach is full....
fuh```
YEAH!
after tomoro can back home lur~~
but need back beaufort on sunday...
haish...
i hate back beaufort...
i dont like there....
every Cny i miss the chances to go friends' house in kk...
jinyin...shufen...kiw..roanne...yap...lulu....
haish.....
i only remember got 1 year...where i got chance go bai nian at kingfisher shufen, benjack,david house...vigit....who else ar....but that evening also need back beaufort...as i said...i hate beaufort..
though i can meet my cousin them on CNy..
yet...not happy...because they like to compare with each other...
fuh~
black jack~~im cuming lur....
n also...
katam katam~~wait for me...
huhu....
haha...
hehe...
tomoroe still got class...
haish!!!!!!!
i cannot zzz.....!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment