Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A week has pass

Well well….
This week was totally a boring week, few classes ( I like it),movie week?Oh yeah!
Haha…guess what..my new motivation for the new sem was only lasted for 4 days..XD I loves book. But I love movies more..XD err…what im trying to say was that im trying to study..eng geology and eng math 2..yet…I failed because of the NEW movies+dramas+animes that I got from my front-door-levelmate..waow~~and I finished most of it..in 2 days straight.. what else happen? Hmm…oh ya…I just finished up watching Gossip Girl…it was cool…with that…XOXO…gossip girl…
Haha…kinda addicted to it…but im going to get myself concentrate starting from next week..Hehe…
Always motivate myself…so that nothing I don’t want to be regret of will happen…

Oh gosh…next Tuesday I will have an eng geology test…some sort of intro quiz for us.. based on chapter 1…. SH!T the notes were…..were….so confusing.. i mean…I don’t know how to study it because I don’t even know which one is actually the main point…
And it was like an ubat tidor…XD 2pages…I was just reading 2 pages of it and I fall asleep till 8am…fortunately don’t have any class on that day…haha….XD but there are 20 pages of it…so….I should start it on….Sunday…perfect day…maybe…hopefully can manage to answer well then for the quiz…

CNY preparation…no comment.. the foods, drinks, cookies….not me in charge..so…
I just need to ready myself for the CNY…which I don’t really like every year…HUHU…it’s a long story..so better not to start.. bought few new clothes already..XD this year…kinda special for me I guess…because…I got my own little D…
Haha..D stand for???errr….haha….nothing la…

Next week….im going..gonna..to study hard and focusing on all lectures…(trying to motivate myself again..T.T) XDXD….

XOXO…gusip gurl..wakakkakakaaaa…..( sbhn version…ueeeeksss!!!!)

Have a nice day everyone…!!!

5 comments:

  1. i know D stands for DRESS!!!

    lol..i love watching dramas too..esp korean dramas wit hot guys in it!!my latest addiction is the korean version of hana yori dango..the korean f4 so cool n handsome..love them..i love the guy who play hanazawa rui..i mean in the korean version one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. paitu D?? donkey? ?_?
    mr jodin give easy question sj bah tu.ngahahahaha xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. dress?? nicole, u gonna wear a dress??????? take pictures of u wearing it ya.. i wanna c. kekekeke! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahhhh...so many responses...kekeke....nothing la...

    ReplyDelete