Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

KIDNAPPED??or TEENAPPED??

OMG~~~
today..2.58pm...i get a called from 087-884xxx.
the person in phone asked me.."who r u?" I feel like my auntie's voice..
then i replied with my nickname..."cun cun here."
that woman asked..."can i find a person named nicole?"
me replied again.."that was me also..."

"ada holly balik bilik ka?"
i....was....like......"har?"

I dont know what happen actually..
the things that i possible to think was that...

HOLLY KENA KIDNAPPED??

ohno...ohnno...
her mum was on the phone....
claiming that....
a person went to find her...
and cant find her...
call her cell phone..also no one pick up....
her mum also said...
u all went out together kan yesterday...???did she went back room??we are very "risau" of her...
that risau word really made me even risau...
i called holly...no body pick up the phone...
i called sandra...and according to her...yesterday...instead went to naik bus back ums...holly went to tai yang bookstore....and...thats all....

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

i called jesica...
i called helvie..
i called karen...
nobody pick up the phone...
Ohno ohno....
holly really kena kidnapped....
lastly i sms jsca...leaving her a message hit me back asap...
haha...
fuh....
finally...
i know her location at that time....
CP!!!waatch movie!!!!!like i want to use post laju send my flying kick to CP right to holly's head...
^&*()*(*&^#@@#
apakah????

finally everything settle.....
and i called back to her mum...
make sure her mum tidak risau suda....
what an exciting moment....
my credit fly2 also.....
 
conclusion   :   Holly was not kena kidnapped...only she didnt pick up her phone.& she's SAFE.
precaution  :   Anyone under 20. Please tell ur room8s, ur friends and if possible ur parents, to 
                         tell them where u are going.....

p/s: WOHOOO!!!! i can continue my work...study eng geo...quiet release my tension just                now...keke...after back ums....i gonna find that HOLLY...!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. adui.. bikin saspen jak ko ni.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. bunguk pny gontua!! sa pun bedebar-debar baca tadi... hahaha! ba nikol, sa sukung ko.....flykick ja.. teda belas kasian..

    haiyaya.... apamcm la c hola tu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bukan sa bikin saspen....its holly bikin saspen....

    ally..bagus ko pun pos laju fly kick ko sampai bilik dia...

    wakakaka.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhu..
    lgi la sy..
    org terakhir jmpa dia..
    huauahuahua..

    ReplyDelete
  5. e'ehh...sepa kna kdnap ow??kotoh si hola..nah..sepa suru dia b'poya2..kotoh..tiwas2..sepa suru!!ngahaha XD

    ReplyDelete