Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Week 3 of new sem….

Monday
– class started from 8am til 5pm, only 30 minutes for lunch.
_ then 7pm til 9pm. BI lecture. Fuh~lecturer play a psychology’s test with us.

Close ur eyes.
Let ur mind relax.
Imagine u r in a room..
The room has 5 doors.

1st, blue door.
2nd, white door
3rd, red door
4th, green door
5th, black door…

1st, choose a door….open the door..n what did u see….?
After see it..close the door…
Then,
Choose the second door…open it..n what did u see?
After that..close the door…
Then,
Choose the 3rd door…open it..n what did u see?
Repeat it…till the last door….
The 5th door….
The close it…
Open ur eye slowly…
Back to the reality…


Ok…
XDXD

Here’s mine….
1st- black door-I saw striking light…very2 bright..
2nd-white door- heaven.
3rd-red door-CNY decorated street.
4th-green door-children fantasy world
5th-blue door-a busy city..

Analysis :
Black door means the dark secret/ sorrow/ sadness etc. in ur heart.
(theres a big secret/ sadness inside me…well, I admit it..i have! But I think every1 have…not big deal..!) p/s : lecturer said people that choose black door as 1st door…
Really have problem or mental problem…cis! Ya meh??
White door is about wedding.
( my wedding will be like…like….dream wedding la… :p)


Red door is about HEART. Some1 that u like….
( mine is CNY decorated street??? huhu~~ maybe the tukang jual kot~ wakakaka!!)

Green door about natural/ greenery..
( this 1 I don’t know the analysis..)


The last door…
Blue door means ur career.
(mine…would be in a busy city? May be la…I don’t really care actually…enjoy life mah...money~~~hard to find..but…happiness still the important….)

Tuesday
-geology class..(I like it!!! Sir Jodin the best!)
-HE class..( Sylvester n Dafri no group o~~ but fortunately ada me…cheh~~~ proud la tu…so…they are in my group to do the soon-coming assignment..)


Back room…sleep….study math.

Wednesday…
-asas bengkel kuliah..1hr only…

Back room…do math til 6pm…6pm til 6.20pm cuci kain…6.20-6.30pm prepare go Elite club…SH!t…2 of them masih LAI LAI HAN~~ its HOLLY LESLIE JOHN TEO and RACHEL YAHUMIN…2 of them!!!!! Sitting quietly waiting 6.45pm…

6.45pm…go to Chanselor Hall...we a bit late…they started warming up..so syiok!!
But some “ACTION” I don’t know how to do..oh! got 1 i like...the 1 put ur leg on ur partner shoulder..my partner was SANDRA GRACESHELLA. fuh yoh! her leg was...was macam....tu... u know the jangka lukis? 0 degree til...hmm.....100 degree...
me? me?
if me nicole teo..90 degree pun like want patah my leg...haish =.=

Then we learnt HEIAN NIDAN…I was with Dionne Ng and Manigandan a group..
The senpai ok la…but…I still cannot do the kick kick punya~ so susah~~~~~~~ my leg too short bah…if I kick to the right….my body want jatuh to cathe left….arggghhh!!!!
So sad~~~ ( if Walton reading this~~ jgn kasi ketawa sa…masih white belt ni!! Nanti ko balik kk misti ajar sa!!!)
Besides that, ada kumite…wah….i just realize that Sylvester punya kaki can kick kick oo..when I saw them kick kick punch punch…I feel like Im playing PS game…holding controller..tekan! tekan!tekan! NANASE!! Street fighter…blax3by the way..they all so ganas…walaopun kalah..SIPOLA..Jia You!! Next time must win!!! Si carl…hmm….no comment…suara teriak only kuat…scared ppl…cheh…Mengumpat in blog…he wont find out pun….wakakaka!!!

Back room..continue do math til 2am…
8 soalan left…
( I cant blame others…actually is a week before punya homework…but I “postpone it”
Now…need to sacrifice my zzz time loh…)

Thursday…
-KPO class…boring~~~
-math tutor…
YES! Finish everything and past up everything!! HAHA~~

Now…excaping karate training…in room..blogging….i only left 1 homework haven’t done…if I done it by tonight…hehe…tomoro..after math lecture…I can go home freely..unstressly..
Enjoy my HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR lur~~~~

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha...
    happy CNY!

    i juz finish my exam so can reli enjoy this holidays...
    no stress for study~
    yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..lucu owh ni post..
    bnyk btul nma orng yg kena..ahahahah
    p/s:mnada mcm jangka lukis owh,jangka lukis bekarat ada la..terstuck smpai sparuh..ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. kumite kumite kumite~ mo lagi oo xD
    thx coz terima kamiurang dlm group kamu x)

    p/s:cheih,apa use nanase oo...ken bah kalo brani xDDD

    ReplyDelete