Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

5 and 6 JAn 09

First day of kuliah..waow!!so full..5 courses combine in a small hall..DKPA2..oh my..I sat at the very back with my friends.Waiting in cold…

What cool happen today? OMG..my this uni system down..which means..the student’s PPIB subject registration cannot been “detect” by the system…which also means our registration need to be done manually..and please lah…for the whole uni….WHOLE~~
And the registration is done in a small….SMALL~~ office…I himpit2..tolak2…and waiting for an hour to register…and now…all were done!yeah!!

However, I very pity to some of my friends.. They failed to get the course that they want..
In online registration, they successfully get Japanese course, but once in that MANUAL registration, they only can apply for ARABIC course..so pity them…

Second day of kuliah…it was Sir Jodin class. Geology Engineering. We almost lost in finding the class. Why we need this class? Haha..
Sir J said..to make sure that all the soon-to-be civil engineer can communicate well with other geologists.. haha….i cant wait to finish these 4years..cant wait to go work at the site..cooooool !! to contruct a shopping mall?? Haha…hmm…out of topic..my dream…is to get the title IR on my name…hahaha…..dont voimit..coz its really my dream....wish me dream comes true la…

After class go CP buy things with rum8s… I buy a new battery for my N73.. WoHOOO!!!!!! The old 1…really really…d***….i listen 3 songs only..terus…WALAP…habis baterry…really want to throw my phone that time…but…
Patient….patient…hu~ha~hu~ha~

*Im happy…I eat a lot and……….now…listening to irony WG…so like them…. \(^o^)/+ seungri Strong BAby.....CoooLLLL GEneraLLL MIURAAAA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha..patut la senyap sorang jah atas katil...tengah dengar lagu rupanya...

    jgn lupa kasi abis dulu beteri baru cassss...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngehehe.luckily i went the next day.time sikit urg sdh xD

    ReplyDelete