Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

1st day of 2009

Today, i did not went anywhere. I just stayed at home..alone..my family members went out to jalan2...XD..

Today, wanlei will be leaving KK. I did not have chance to buy her any gift because in Giant, sandra & I search for a cool, nice thing for her. But we turn out nothing. Only a birthday card. Tadang~~

This was the card.
This pic was the part i wrote..

Now..sandra's turn...

wanlei...still like before....if you said about 1topic...she can help you elaborate until very very details...haha~~ XD Wish her all the best.......

oh ya....we also planing on a thing..a person....See that? the waffle punya kertas...see the words on it...cannot?? make it bigger....
That was wanlei's plan..to make a sms wish to a person..hmmm....haha...XD...interesting....me and sandra just follow loh.......keke....
huhu~~~im so boring right now....... X(


No comments:

Post a Comment