Please help me click on this. Thank u very much.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is not what i want.

I opened my friendster just now...
and i was so shocked...
there is this person viewing my profile...
i blocked him before...
but now...he's using another new account...
and i didnt change my email...use it from....form 3 i guess...
oh SH!T....
i dont want him to reach me again...
everytime i blocked him...
he still can manage to find me tru my friends...
oh no...
d@M*.....
arggghhh!!!
this is a nightmare to me...
thats one of the reason i did not went study in semenanjung...
or else...
haish....
its a long story....

i just dont want to see this person agaiin....!!!!!
its one of the BIG mistake i done in my life....

forget the past!!!!!!!!
huhu...!!!prepare to ELITE CLUB now...
ciao!


6 comments:

  1. who is tat guy??do i knw him??is he a stalker??


    cool header by the way~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...u dont know de...
    :(
    stalker? yup..

    the header..seung ri mah...of coz la...hahahha
    XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. everybody have their own dark secret or experience.. ive done it several times u know...rasa menyesal tu susah mo hilangkan.. huhuhuhu.. macam mau kasi hilang ingatan ja supaya tidak ingat apa2.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know WHO!! but i wont tell anybody. muaks. hehe~

    ReplyDelete